Friday, May 1, 2009

1:56 p.m on a Saturday afternoon

Why is it so hot nowadays? Oh i know! Our ozone layer in the atmosphere is becomming thinner and thinner by the second! AAAH, i dont know what to comment on this. So many campaigns have been held but still, sadly, they don't realize they're torturing their home planet. Our Beloved Mother Earth. 

OK! I've two weddings. Well, not exactly two. One is my mum's somehow relative + friend's son's wedding. Azrena <3>:] No lah. kidding only.


GAHHHHHH!! i wanna put mehndi :'( sadly, my school, well most of the secondary schools don't let the students put mehndi nor inai. That's sad. If i put it on my leg, it'll be awkward. I only know they put mehndi on the leg when you're getting married :* 

So after this, at 3 i'm going to KL for my cousin's engagement. Can't wait to meet up with my cousins :-D They're really loud you can hear them for 50 miles away. Not literally heh. 

Yesterday, i tried to play The Climb and A Little Too Not Over You. It was really hard. So, my dad taught me a little. Then it became quite easy, ok lah. Aiyo, gtg. Gotta get ready. Toodles ^_^ 


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment