Friday, September 4, 2009

It's been awhile...

When i don't update my blog, 



That is what happens. 

____________________________

HAPPY RAMADHAN TO MUSLIMS ALL AROUND THE WORLD, MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU.
    SELAMAT BERPUASA!
 JANGAN TINGGAL-TINGGAL TAU?
    HEEE. :D
 __________________________

So, what am i up to these days?

a) Doing all my past school stuff that's supposed to be done, a few MONTHS ago
b) Trying to write poems? 
c) SAVING MONEY FOR FUTURE USE AND PLEASURE. 
d) Getting into shape. (laugh all you want, like I care)
e) Gagging about Malaysia Airlines to everyone (I have no idea why am I so obsessed with MAS?)
f) Trying to get rid of my life-long asthma problem
g) Making plans for the future
h) Trying not to leave any day of fasting
i) Trying not to have a very dirty mind
j) Trying to improve my general knowledge
k) Trying to improve on my presentation in school in my academics
l) Trying to be more serious about things 
m) Listening to more techno music while studying as adviced by Adam Khoo
n) Taking care of my hair 
o) Trying to be more ladylike
p) Not to waste time 
q) Learning some other languages from Malay 
r) Trying NOT to pop zits 
s) Trying to be more matured

 ______________________________________

Wakakaka. You know...I'm currently addicted to the Malaysia Airlines Theme Song (We Fly) Original and Alternate version. I don't know why..but the rhythm keeps me going (?)
Listen to 'em if you don't believe me and think I'm so stupid. Lols.




That's the original, let's hear the alternate one. 

 

     SO? What do you think? :P :P :P :P :P       

______________________________   

Bye. My arm hurts :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment