Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nice legs, Daisy Dukes makes a man go (whistles)

Current songs : Starstruck 3OH!3
                          Fixing a broken heart AZN DREAMERS
                          The man who can't be moved THE SCRIPT
                 
Fiyoooooooooooooo -_-

Today, was a very exhausting day.
Okay umm...
Papa had a kenduri in the morning because he is going for Umrah tomorrow :(
So, he invited all his friends and they did some prayers (doa) and had breakfast.
Last night, I helped her set the table at about 00:05 a.m :O 
Aunty Normah came and Papa was talking to her. They were somewhat arguing.
Whatever lah kan...I woke up at 7:15 a.m. I went down and saw Kak Yati (Mama's cleaning lady).
Kak Yati did some work and while she was doing them, she kept talking to herself. Aiyooo ;O
She came to help Mama with the kenduri stuff. Mama can't do it alone, and I'm no help either hahaha >:P
I only helped one thing in the kitchen. Arrange the currypuffs...lol :P Hey, at least i did something hehehe. 
Then when some of them arrived, I went upstairs, took a bath and slept :P Hahahaha. I was so damn sleepy.
Woke up about 12:05 p.m :O I got scolding from Papa :( 
Ate lunch and did some KH revision.
So many phone calls today. Penang lah, Melaka lah...everywhere lah!
At about 6 something, Mak Uya came with Abg Fairuz. Set the table again. 
Kak Yati already went home! Grrr....
Tonight, UncleAbbas&AuntyLaila + UstazNik&Wife are coming.
So, it's left with me and Mama.
I wrote this entry because I found some time. 
GTG. Toooooodles!





No comments:

Post a Comment