Wednesday, August 5, 2009

OHHH, HEEEE.

Wachaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 

School's closed for a week :D 
To prevent the cycle of the you-know-what virus.
How's that for an awesome news? 
It's rather old, though.
Yesterday's news. But whatevs. 

Now, I have loads of time to study for my upcoming exams. Weee~

I don't have any latest news. Lately, I just like to chat in Meebo but there are so many older people there so walaweh wtheck. Heh. 


I've got a very old news but what the heck? This is my blog not yours. So ya.
We've got a new girl in class.
Name's Sabrina.
From Kota Damansara :)
First day, i dont know...but like, people were trying to impress her or something but I find it totally annoying. EEEEEE. -.-"

I'll try to update my blog more often so Soon can read it. Desperado lol.

p/s : I'll be FOURTEEN, ONE FOUR, 14 in 7 days (jumps jumps) ;) ;) ;)

Byeeees. 






No comments:

Post a Comment