Thursday, July 30, 2009

If you were mine

Very lame title right? Couldn't agree more.

yesterday thursday, i went to my first Science Tuition with Pn. Faridah, it was fun learning with her :D She taught us the cerita-cerita way. Weeeee~

Tracy and Sylvia asked me why I blog at night? Very late at night. 
Well, hahah, blogging at night is peaceful :)
You should try it some time. 
And, i don't blog in the evening because in the evenings i usually sleep ;P 

Then, today Friday, some of the 2 Baktians are going to Cik Tan's Sejarah last-minute tuition. Lol ;P
And this I'm about to tell you,
is very.... NOT ME. 
I
am
now
loving
Sejarah
like
love 
rainbows 
and
daisies
(slaps Fatiah's butt)

Cackles*

I used to hate Sejarah, and Cik Tan if you're reading this
Dui bu qi ;(
Wo ai ni, Cik Tan ;)


Hahahahaha Huhuhuhuhu Hehehehe Hohohoho Lol lol lol lol lol 
G'NIGHT. 




No comments:

Post a Comment