Monday, July 20, 2009

It's a Miracle!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. :D :D :D :D

Finally, my English group is cooperating for this play. Alhamdulillah.
Unfortunately, tomorrow is the day we're going to present it (scary music in th background)
And they gave such cool ideas for the props and stuffs. So, I underestimated you guys. Sorry, truck loads of sorries :)

Right now, I have a problem. I haven't surveyed songs yet ;P Well, most likely to say, JUST SOME LOT. So like yep, I'm safe. I guess? But, it's so hard to choose from. Mostly, the romantic ones. Whoo weee -_- 

NEWS FLASH!
Edora just YM-ed me saying she maybe absent tomorrow! D:
VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! She's the Phantom ;O
But luckily, her lines are so very little, so it's easy to find somebody else as her replacement :)


Phei Chein! You're the new phantom!
[can ah? Ala, sure can one! ;)]

_ _ _ _ _ 

To : Edora.
I'm very sorry 'cause I called u things today. I was angry because I thought you didn't memorize your lines but you did. And again, I underestimated. Pls forgive me.

Yours Truly,
Che Pah.

_ _ _ _ _ 

OH MY!
I just remembered~ 
Exams are coming! 

And, it felt like just yesterday we had out Mid-Term. 
Gah, late-night studies again.
Looks like, I'm gonna earn some extra eye bags. 
Shiotttttttt. 


_ _ _ _ _ 

p/s : 
To Anisa, Nina, Amelia and Rema
I'm so very sorry because I was the cause of the deduction of 2 marks for our Monyet group today. 
Hehehehehe.

Yours Truly,
Che Pah. Again. 











No comments:

Post a Comment