Saturday, July 25, 2009

New hair, new hair, new hair! :[

I've got this really short bob clump of hair on my head right now. Many have told me to keep it until it grows longer, but today, I felt like cutting it. So i did -_-



Now, look what has happened to it! A disaster! Well, my previous hair was a disaster. But this. Is a CATASTROPHE
 
* * * * * * *

Yesterday, during Sejarah, Lela* kept darting her eyes to my assets -_- 
She kept doing her horny faces and it really was annoying yet funny. Lol.
Then she told me her goal for the day,
"I'm gonna [squeeze] 'em and i promise you i will do it"
And she did. She was had that happy face after that.
Grinning, like mad. 

*not real name identity to be protected.

Then during the second period of Agama, 
Rafeeqa and Natasha planned of doing a movie night. 
They wanted to do it in my house, but i said no.
So, the next option was at Shadzana's house. So, they were excited to do it.
For sure, I can't go. I can't go out at night -_-
Afrina wanted to join, but her parents were in Indonesia and she said her sister wouldn't want to send her. But, Rafeeqa offered herself to pick Afrina up. 
So, the four mushrooms Afrina, Natasha, Rafeeqa and Shadzana planned and planned.
Then in the evening, Rafeeqa said she couldn't go and the same goes to Afrina as they were gonna be in one vehicle.
I dont know about Natasha. Maybe, they DID the movie night after all. 
Heeeeee  :)

* * * * * * * * 
I've the house to myself tonight ;D Wohooooh! My parents are somewhere in TTDI attending a DOA SELAMAT my dad's friend's hosting. So yaaaaaa! :D :D :D
I'm thinking of learning some Hangul tonight as I promised Ralph yesterday to do so. But, I've been thinking of it for a week, and I want to learn some unique foreign language. Heeeeee :) 
He's learning KANJI and some other Japanese stuff. And that's far more cool.
Do you know? Students at the Phillipines graduate from school at the age of 16
How cool is that?! 

Andd, of course, I wanna listen to ALL of SuJu's songs. ^_^
And probably, know more about them. 
And maybe download a few episodes of HANA YORI DANGO.
Afrina said Hana Yori Dango is better than Boys Over Flowers.
I agree because when she told me some of it to me over the phone, I was feeling enthusiastic to watch it.
So, let's find out tonight :)




No comments:

Post a Comment